Welcome to Water Otter
A unique online continuing education program for water treatment professionals in the Water and Wastewater Industry. Enjoy instant access to job-critical tools and certified courses in a format that is organized, efficient, compliant, effective, and measurable. Our program is designed to train not only water and wastewater operators, but any industry employee interested in water and wastewater education.
Meet Your Budget.
- Low, fixed training costs save you money.
- Pay one low annual fee.
- All-inclusive subscription.
- Bulk membership and trade organization discounts available.
- NO costs for travel.
- NO costs for staff replacement.
- NO ongoing expenses.
Train Your Team.
- Train your ENTIRE organization, not just operators
- Unlimited courses, exam review materials included
- Searchable training aids and operator education tools
- 24/7 access
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Continuous learning environment increases skills and productivity.
- Worry free compliance
- Self-paced, self-guided instruction
- "Earn as You Learn" reward motivation
- Track team progress with reports
- Quick, convenient bite-size courses - users can take a course in as little as 20 minutes
The only complete training program for the water and wastewater industry.
Learning Management tools to supplement instruction:
- Training Library - An extensive list of training courses including our popular math series that comes with workbooks featuring an index of 168 formulas for water and wastewater calculations; illustrated with conversion charts, and organized by math problem subject matter. We offer a variety of courses, with topics ranging from jar testing to biological nutrient removal. Each comprehensive course pack includes materials to support instruction, available for print and download. You’ll find these courses also make excellent resources for exam preparation!
- Community Discussion Forum - ask questions, share information, and network with other industry professionals.
- Electronic Resource Library - check out files on a variety of topics including exam preparation, career enhancement materials, and technical white papers.
- Rewards and Recognition - we reward our frequent learners! One way we keep our members engaged is with our unique "Earn as You Learn" reward program. Top learners receive special rewards and permission for high program participation and course completion.
Dedicated administrative support
Friendly and courteous representatives are available to assist you Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00pm.
New to online learning? Not to worry.
- We offer superior customer service and technical support.
- Our specialists can provide training sessions via phone or web.
- Tutorials, FAQs, and program support materials are available in our introductory section.
- Reference guides available upon request.
Let us do the clerical work for you.
We maintain online records of all your transcripts and certification.
JOIN TEAM WATER OTTER TODAY
Building a stronger industry together.
- A support network for water and wastewater professionals. When you are part of Team Water Otter, you are part of an industry community; experts in your field working together for the betterment of the water and wastewater industry.
- Clean Water Pledge - In 2017, Water Otter will donate 2% of its revenue to support clean water initiatives. By joining Water Otter, you are supporting clean water efforts in your community.
- Industry Partnerships - We are able to offer our program at such a low cost through industry sponsorships. Together, we are working hard to make continuing education affordable and convenient for water and wastewater professionals.
Thank you for your interest in Water Otter. Please complete the form below so we can provide you with quick and efficient service. If this is an urgent matter, please contact our support team.
Our customer support specialists and management team are happy to assist you with any questions you might have. We’re here to provide you with outstanding support and quality training. We’re passionate about continual education and it shows in the level service that we provide. Let us show you how we can add meaningful value to your organization.